Estate Planning and Probate
Estate planning is an important way for our clients to protect their families against uncertainty and unnecessary expense.
The attorneys of Wisener*Nunnally*Higgins, LLP assist families in preparing estate planning documents including
- Powers of Attorney (Medical and Durable); and
Our attorneys also assist clients through:
- Representing executors and administrators in probate proceedings;
- Assisting heirs and creditors with probate issues;
- Probate litigation;
- Affidavits of heirship;
- Probate of wills as muniments of title; and
- Estate planning consultations as to existing estate plans.