&The maxim “failing to plan is planning to fail” applies to business planning and operation. A number of business enterprises fail because of poor — and in some cases no — planning. The attorneys at Wisener* Nunnally*Higgins, LLP have experience in business planning at all stages of the business cycle, from formation to restructuring to termination. We can help with:
- Forming a corporation, a limited liability company (LLC) or a limited liability partnership (LLP);
- Annual corporate filings, annual minutes and revision of by-laws and operating agreements;
- Assistance with restructuring and corporate transactions;
- Mergers and corporate transactions;
- Terminating entities;
- Purchase and sale of a business or its assets; and
- Advice regarding corporate transactions and other commercial issues.
We can help you in the startup and operation of your business.
Although lawyers are frequently given the task of solving problems through litigation, we seek to help our business clients to prevent disputes before they occur. We help our clients achieve this goal by assisting them in planning and documenting properly their business transactions. The attorneys at Wisener Nunnally*Higgins, LLP have assisted clients in a diverse range of business and transactional settings, ranging from corporate formation, trademark matters, and drafting employee handbooks and stock option plans to rehabilitation plans for multi-billion dollar companies. Whether the problem is large or small, we seek to assist our clients in solving business problems through proper planning or remediation before the business problems take on a life of their own.