About The Firm
ABOUT THE FIRM
At Wisener*Nunnally*Higgins, LLP we strive to offer the best of both worlds to our clients.
On the one hand, our attorneys offer our clients a wealth and diversity of experience including experience in complex cases and substantial transactions, as well as family and probate matters. Our experience includes:
- Insurance, reinsurance and in particular insurance receivership matters;
- Commercial and consumer litigation;
- Business and lending transactions;
- Corporate advice and business formation;
- Patent, trademark and copyright licensing;
- Real estate and landlord-tenant matters;
- Family law matters;
- Probate matters; and
- Legal advice on business, commercial and consumer matters.
On the other hand, our firm was founded and operates upon the principle that quality legal services can be delivered at reasonable rates to its clients in a friendly, non-threatening, and congenial atmosphere.
The attorneys of our firm have diverse experience. They have handled a wide range of civil cases, transactions and issues for our clients. In contrast to the old stereotypes of “plaintiff’s lawyers” or “defense lawyers,” our firm’s goal is to meet its clients’ particular needs in the civil litigation, probate, family law, and transactional areas. The firm does sophisticated legal work in a friendly and approachable environment.