What personal information is collected and how is it used?
Information Supplied by Users: If you fill out the contact form on this website, then you are voluntarily providing your personal information (such as e-mail address, name, phone number and matter). Such information is totally voluntary. In the event that chat is available throughWNRLaw.com, you may be asked to provide information if you choose to use the online chat. We will never ask for sensitive personal or financial information, (collectively, “Sensitive Information”) and do not collect credit card information, as payments are handled by a third party payment processor (Stripe). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for consequences of your submission.
Information that users provide toWNRLaw.com via the contact form or an online chat will be used to respond to your questions. We may also use information you provide to us to communicate with you in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you may opt out (unsubscribe) as described below.
Web server logs: When you visitWNRLaw.com, we may keep track of this information about your browsing and store that information in our web server logs, which record activities on our website. These servers automatically make an electronic capture of this information. Examples of the information collected includes:
- your unique IP address;
- the name of your Internet service provider;
- the town/city, county/state and country that you access the website from;
- the type of browser or device you use;
- the number of links you click and pages you visit on the site;
- the date and time you visited;
- the web page from which you arrived to our site;
- the pages you viewed on the site; and
- any searches you did via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the website, analyze usage, and protect our website and its content from unauthorized use.
How is personal information protected?
We take appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- to agents, website vendors and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us;
- if we are unable to assist with your matter, but know an unaffiliated attorney or firm that may be able to help you, we may refer you and share information you provided us with that party; and
How can I opt out of future communications?
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Contact us via the phone number, contact form or mailing address on our website at any time to:
- see what data we have about you, if any;
- change/correct any data we have about you;
- ask us to delete any data we have about you; and/or
- opt out of future communications from us.